BLOG:CMS :: Support Forum

Support Forum for BLOG:CMS

You are not logged in.

#1 21.02.2005 20:09

zombux
BLOG:CMS Senior

no images shown at all

I have installed latest BLOG:CMS and in the gallery there are no images shown at all. other images at the website are alright (images in menu, css background etc).
the gallery shows the correct count of images, correct names, correct title/alt text, the gallery seems to be working ok, but images itself aren't shown.
I have set the user rights to 777 (as described in manual), all seems to be working ok except for no images are shown. at my localhost apache, it works. maybe this is a problem at server installation?

I'm going to search the forums, but for now I have found no info. I'll report if I find anything

#2 21.02.2005 21:38

zombux

Re: no images shown at all

well. I tried re-indexing gallery and changing permissions to all dirs. I uploaded a new image in new gallery, it definitely seems that this is my hosting's problem, I'll check configuration

#3 23.02.2005 17:22

zombux

solved... GD2 was not installed at hosting smile

this topic can be locked now

#4 04.03.2005 12:16

nfinland
BLOG:CMS Junior
Website

Just getting into learning the gallery...

I can upload a picture and the thumbnail is shown, put no pictures (says 0 images). Hmmm... were should I start looking for answers?

Looked into this and noticed that when uploading pictures via admin interface they are uploaded into the wrong directories. I created new directories and uploaded pictures to them. Thumbnails are shown, but not pictures. They were uploaded, but to the wrong directory - why?

If I upload pics manually with FTP to tyhe right directory everything is fine. Is there some settings for this.

Last edited by nfinland (16.03.2005 07:40)

Board footer