BLOG:CMS :: Support Forum

Support Forum for BLOG:CMS

You are not logged in.

#1 23.08.2005 20:00

beki
BLOG:CMS Junior

Two wishes

1. I know this will probably not happen, but it would be so helpful to have a second download option in the future with a stripped-down BlogCMS. By stripped down I mean only without photo, wiki, and forums. The plugins are great and everything else still makes BlogCMS uniquely advanced, but I would love to be able to download it on my crappy dial-up connection without the three extras. wink If that's not possible, perhaps a section in the installation documentation on how to delete these features from the download package? I choose not to install them but I don't want to delete them and realize later that I got rid of something important.

2. More batch options! I love batch options. It makes my life so much easier, again because of the slow connection. One area for example is the category creation. If there were a plus sign (or something) I could click on to add more sections so that I could create multiple categories at once I would die of happiness. Other areas I'd like to see batch options include new template and skin creation (although not as much as categories), plugin installing and uninstalling (PLEASE!), new member adding, etc.

Thanks for your consideration!
Beki

#2 25.08.2005 20:06

beki
BLOG:CMS Junior

Re: Two wishes

Thank you for your help. smile I've been keeping a folder with the blogcms download which I am slowly modifying for future use. This will make a big difference. ^^

Board footer