BLOG:CMS :: Support Forum

Support Forum for BLOG:CMS

You are not logged in.

#1 09.02.2006 22:20

greentruth
newbie...

Several Questions

1) Permalink does not work
2) I generally understand the "table" Plugin, but how do you edit "mylinks." I can't seem to find any relevant information within the admin interface, blog:cms documentation or raw source files....
3) Under 'Global Settings' in the admin area, it states "URL of Site (should end with a slash)" however when I click on a category link, there is a double slash after siteurl making the link non-functional. One way to make fix that is to eliminate the slash at the end of siteurl...but that causes more problems. So I tried to find the source of the additional slash...but I cannot anything relevant to this...

any ideas?

#2 09.02.2006 22:29

Radek Hulán
Site Admin
Website

Re: Several Questions

"Permalink does not work" - this is pretty vauge error description ;-) Try ask profound questions, if you want helpful answers..

--= BLOG:CMS developer =--

#3 09.02.2006 22:43

greentruth
newbie...

lol sorry, go to seanmitchell.info. Both of my problems should be visible from there...

1) Click on item title
2) click on categories or archives

OOO and I figured out how to add the links...I must have been blind.. :-/

#4 09.02.2006 22:58

Radek Hulán
Site Admin
Website

aha, I see you are using FancyURLs. Now, you have to edit fancyurls.config.php (found in extras/fancyurls/, copy it to root dir) with the URL of your site, and this one should NOT end with a slash. You shall be fine than.

You also have to make sure that your webhosting provider does support .htaccess (FilesMatch).

--= BLOG:CMS developer =--

Board footer