BLOG:CMS :: Support Forum

Support Forum for BLOG:CMS

You are not logged in.

#1 29.12.2006 16:38

tomart
newbie...

add picture - problems

Hi,
I have problems with Singapore gallery. When I want to upload picture I see this message:

Warning: getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: Unable to access galleries/./Koncerty/Buty.jpeg in /DISK2/WWW/pacov.info/blog/photo/includes/admin.class.php on line 795

Warning: getimagesize(galleries/./Koncerty/Buty.jpeg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /DISK2/WWW/pacov.info/blog/photo/includes/admin.class.php on line 795

Warning: fopen() [function.fopen]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 18833 is not allowed to access /DISK2/WWW/pacov.info/blog/photo/galleries/Koncerty owned by uid 99 in /DISK2/WWW/pacov.info/blog/photo/includes/io_csv.class.php on line 152

Warning: fopen(galleries/./Koncerty/metadata.csv) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /DISK2/WWW/pacov.info/blog/photo/includes/io_csv.class.php on line 152

I have CHMOD 777 for /data and /galleries.

#2 30.12.2006 00:03

Radek Hulán
Site Admin
Website

Re: add picture - problems

"SAFE MODE Restriction in effect" is the problem. Ask your webhosting company to allow your script to access full /DISK2/WWW/pacov.info/blog/photo/galleries/ path, and put absolute paths to singapore.ini instead of relative ones (galleries/./Koncerty/).

--= BLOG:CMS developer =--

#3 29.01.2008 23:53

riverty
newbie...

Re: add picture - problems

I'm having the same problem here although I own the server. I read that SAFE MODE restrictions are causing this problem. Could you explain further? The reason I ask is that in trying to fix the problem, I did a "new" installation as suggested by another post however I could not get the database to "merge" properly using this method. When I installed the new installation, it said that SAFE MODE restrictions are OK. I have checked my webserver configs and SAFE MODE is NOT on. It's not a SAFE MODE thing. What next?

Last edited by riverty (30.01.2008 00:06)

Board footer