BLOG:CMS :: Support Forum

Support Forum for BLOG:CMS

You are not logged in.

#1 22.05.2007 21:58

ocalhoun
newbie...

Problem with image gallery after install.

Everything else works fine (except for the little side note I'll add at the end), but the image gallery is not working at all! The first time I clicked the link to it after installation was complete, I got this huge mass of error messages. Only the last one is critical, but I thought the others might give you clues as to what the last one is.

Code:

Warning: parse_ini_file() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/ocalhoun/domains/onet.frih.net/public_html/walk/photo/includes/config.class.php on line 48

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ocalhoun/domains/onet.frih.net/public_html/walk/photo/includes/config.class.php on line 51

Warning: parse_ini_file() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/ocalhoun/domains/onet.frih.net/public_html/walk/photo/includes/config.class.php on line 48

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ocalhoun/domains/onet.frih.net/public_html/walk/photo/includes/config.class.php on line 51

Warning: singapore(includes/io_.class.php) [function.singapore]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ocalhoun/domains/onet.frih.net/public_html/walk/photo/includes/singapore.class.php on line 176

Fatal error: singapore() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/io_.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ocalhoun/domains/onet.frih.net/public_html/walk/photo/includes/singapore.class.php on line 176

Please, what is wrong here?
Also, you should know that I'm using a online host, so my chances of being able to change basic settings on the server (especially security related ones) are quite low.

The side note: In IE7 (the only browser on the computer I'm currently using, though I hate it), the links at the top of the forum do not show up usually (the links to profile, admin et cetera...) They do show up occasionally, but it is not common, and they seem to come and go with a mind of their own, depending on where the mouse is and whether I've scrolled to the bottom of the page. I've noticed the same thing happening in this forum. Is there a way to fix this, or should I heavily promote non-IE browsers on my site?

Board footer