BLOG:CMS :: Support Forum
Support Forum for BLOG:CMS
You are not logged in.
Update: New version (0.3.1) released. Look to the BLOG:CMS wiki for more informations and new features.
With this plugin you can easily add simple forum (or more) to your weblog.
* full skinable output
* admin area for creating/editing/erasing discussions and posts
* admin area in english or czech language (and you can simply add your language)
* anonymous user can't use name of any registered user
* converts characters < > & to (x)html entities in post body
* detects logged in user, so he needn't to fill name and url
* BLOG:CMS version 3.5.2 or newer (probably it can work on older version, but not tested)
* php version 4.1.1 or newer (probably it can work on older version, but not tested)
* NP_MiniForum isn not compatible with Nucleus CMS. I'm working on Nucleus CMS version now.
Unpack zip archive into /admin/plugins directory and run installation from plugin menu in admin area.
Note: If you want to use different language than English (There are only Czech and English available now.), go to miniforum directory. There are lang.php.xx files, where 'xx' are language shortcuts (e.g.: en, cs ...). Choose your preffered language and rename file to lang.php and THEN install. If you do this after installation, plugin options and description will not be translated.
In skins you can use fallowing statements (where 'myforum' is your forum's short name):
- inserts list of posts from chosen forum
- shows form for adding posts to chosen forum
- inserts list of posts from default forum
- shows form for adding posts to default forum
Information in czech language
Last edited by pepiino (03.06.2005 15:30)
NP_MiniForum i still alive but it's mainly developed for the NucleuCMS now.
Actual version is 0.6.5 and it can be downloaded from NucleusCMS wiki. You can find feature list and decumentation there too.
I'v tested version 0.6.5 with the newest BLOG:CMS and it seems all works except the NP_Captcha cooperation (maybe there's difference between NP_Captcha for NucleuCMS and for BLOG:CMS).
Last edited by pepiino (16.02.2006 12:15)