BLOG:CMS :: Support Forum

Support Forum for BLOG:CMS

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » Plugins
  •  » NP_PunBB: Why no links to the forum?

#1 30.08.2006 06:11

emmzee
newbie...

NP_PunBB: Why no links to the forum?

Hi! So I installed Blog:CMS this evening, the main reason I decided to try it is because I need blog-forum integration; ie instead of the usual comments section I'd like to have the comments link go to a new topic on the forum.

I installed Blog:CMS, the forum, and the NP_PunBB plugin. Everything seems to work fine ... except there's no link from the blog posts to the forum topics. This seems to defeat the purpose of having the forum posts ... if the idea is to replace the comments with the forum topic, shouldn't there be a link to the forum topic? Is there any way to add such a link to the blog posts? I checked the options for the PunBB plugin and didn't see anything ... enabling comments for the post just results in a normal comment link ... thanx all smile

#2 06.04.2007 03:23

ErectusX
newbie...

Re: NP_PunBB: Why no links to the forum?

I agree. Is there a workaround to this? If it is impossible to show the forum comments on the blog pages then at least have a link to the forum thread. Thanks to all who are more skilled with PHP and want to help out :-)

#3 06.04.2007 21:46

ErectusX
newbie...

Re: NP_PunBB: Why no links to the forum?

Ok...this is simple: Add <%PunBB%> to the Item Body section of your Detailed Template in the Blog admin area.

I have another question: Is NP_punBB fully compatible with NP_UserSharing?

I think the latest version is, but I'm still having trouble making it work. I keep getting query errors for some reason.

• Index
  •  » Plugins
  •  » NP_PunBB: Why no links to the forum?

Board footer