BLOG:CMS :: Support Forum

Support Forum for BLOG:CMS

You are not logged in.

#1 08.01.2005 05:32

diffused
newbie...

post gallery install headers and fopen error

Hi There,

I just completed a install of blog cms, but am getting a couple of errors, have tried searchign the forums, but cannot find anything in english or specific to this problem...

When clicking on the gallery link, the gallery appears but i get the following errors at the top of the page.

Code:

Warning: fopen(data/logs/views..log): failed to open stream:Permission denied /hsphere/local/home/vaskoc/vasko.perceptionmedia.biz/photo/includes/io_csv.class.php on line 337

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /hsphere/local/home/vaskoc/vasko.perceptionmedia.biz/photo/includes/io_csv.class.php:337) in /hsphere/local/home/vaskoc/vasko.perceptionmedia.biz/photo/index.php on line 28

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hsphere/local/home/vaskoc/vasko.perceptionmedia.biz/photo/includes/io_csv.class.php:337) in /hsphere/local/home/vaskoc/vasko.perceptionmedia.biz/photo/index.php on line 32

Also, when ever i try to perform admin fucntions on the gallery i get a whole bunch of errors as well, quite similar to the ones above...

any ideas?

URL:  http://vasko.perceptionmedia.biz/photo/

#2 08.01.2005 05:35

hcgtv
BLOG:CMS PhD
Website

Re: post gallery install headers and fopen error

Chmod 777 /data and all directories and files underneath

#3 08.01.2005 05:52

diffused
newbie...

thanks! worked! smile

#4 22.05.2005 23:45

Daniel
newbie...

Got the same prob - but it didn't worked out for me. still getting this error.
the only differenze are the files and lines where the error occures. I did set everything under /photo to 777 and nothing worked. ?

#5 06.09.2005 09:44

Mel
newbie...

I have the same problem too.

Code:

Warning: fopen(data/logs/views..log): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/opencms/public_html/demo/blogcms/photo/includes/io_csv.class.php on line 246

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/opencms/public_html/demo/blogcms/photo/includes/io_csv.class.php:246) in /home/opencms/public_html/demo/blogcms/photo/index.php on line 28

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/opencms/public_html/demo/blogcms/photo/includes/io_csv.class.php:246) in /home/opencms/public_html/demo/blogcms/photo/index.php on line 32

I did change the permission to 777 but the broblem stills unsolved.

#6 06.09.2005 09:48

Mel
newbie...

I must be the stupidest nerd on earth..

Instead of looking at the installation on my pc, I was looking at the demo by opensourcecms.com ...

Sorry. The solution

Code:

chmod -R 777 photo

works great.

Board footer