Support Forum for BLOG:CMS

You are not logged in.

#1 25.01.2006 14:18

overchord
newbie...

Two singapore galleries on same Blog:CMS

ello

Thank you for Blog:CMS - freat stuuf and nice and easy to work with smile

I'm trying to use two singapore galleries on the same page, and have largely got it working in that it can display the correct pictures etc. I have also modified the .\templates\default\header.tpl.php in both copies to display links to the galleries.
I have changed the phpsession name for one of the galleries so the sessions shouldn't become confused, but i get two problems:

1) When selecting either gallery-link in the top navigation bar, both "buttons" are highlighted as on normal mouseover, and they stay frozen in this mode although the links work.

2) My second gallery does not follow the style of the rest of the site. The first (original) singapore gallery still display the correct style while the other one display the default style (I'm using a modification of the blue.css on the pages, but the second gallery still gives me the default style).

I have a feelin that there is some path-confusion, but not quite sure where it arises. Has anyone got any experience with this problem or could provide som help?

Thanks in advance

#2 25.01.2006 14:23

overchord
newbie...

Re: Two singapore galleries on same Blog:CMS

Well i manage to sort item 2 out myself- it was a path thing smile
The $_s varaible was set to a different path name that the new gallery, so the style is updating fine (its always a few seconds after you've posted the question that a solution represents itself :-) )

But i'm still having the problem with both menu-blocks freezing in the mouse-over mode.

Any suggestions on that one?

#3 25.01.2006 14:54

Radek Hulán
Site Admin
Website

URL would help to *see* the problem..

--= BLOG:CMS developer =--

#4 25.01.2006 14:56

overchord
newbie...

Well jsut managed to track it down. In the header-file, the active gallery gets given the id ='topcurrent". I had copied the link to the next forum, so they were both acting as topcurrent at the same time.
Sorry about posting too soon - but had been looking at it since yesterday.

Thanks for a great system.

Board footer